Registration of interest for OWNERS OF PRE-1970 HOMES WITH A "RUBBLE FOUNDATION"

If you wish to pursue EQC and/or your insurer for the cost to repair your foundations to the standard required under the Earthquake Commission Act 1993 (under cap claims), or under your policy (over cap claims) and you wish to engage Anthony Harper, you will need to register and provide us with some details.


Client Details
Name *
Property Details
Did you purchase after the earthquakes *
If yes, did you get a deed of assignment